Monday, May 4, 2009

About Sheepshead Program

I've noticed that there hasn't been a decent sheepshead program created in about 20 years. Yahoo Sheepshead is out there for multiplayer but how do you hone your game at home or just play for fun?

I've decided to create a Sheepshead game for Windows using Visual Basic. This blog will detail the thought and programming process. Hopefully people will comment if I get game logic wrong. I haven't played regularly in quite a while.

For reference I'll be using Dave Metz's Coding a Euchre Game series of posts for MSDN. I also have Sam's Teach Yourself VB.NET in 24 hours that I got from Paperback Swap. I'll be programming with VB 2008 Express. Hopefully those resources and Google will get me through.

Links:
Part 1 -
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9

No comments:

Post a Comment